Get notification for internships, Don't Miss it.
I'm already subscribed No Thanks
Because Your Opinion Matters
• Expected to be excellent in content writing.
• Knowledge of Graphic designing would be an added advantage.
• Update and write content for the Social Media platforms on behalf of Orange Octopus.
• Form mailers and customised messages for the clients.
• The candidate would be involved in developing promotional activities and organising events/ summer camp for the Centre.
• Take control of the social media handles of the company and get the required market outreach and growth in terms of sales.
• Sales and advertising.
• Compiling feedback and devising strategies based on the responses on social media platforms
Orange Octopus is an after school activity centre for kids aged between 2 to 16 yrs comprising of activities to boost every facet of child’s overall development. The activities range from dance, sports,yoga,photography, speech and drama, robotics, Brain development, foreign languages,music,story telling,etc.We hold the vision to pioneer the concept of bringing the best to the kids with our fulfilled & unique programme. This centre is one of its kinds with a well done up outdoor area for sports activities along with multi indoor activities being conducted parallelly.\r\nThe centre is spread on 2200 sq yards of sprawling green area and is leveraging on its prime location. Out of 2200 sq yards, 1500 sq yards is the outdoor area. Our target customers are primarily from Sainik Farms which is the address of business community in South Delhi and houses 3000 families and in turn hold tremendous potential.\r\nWe started with a summer camp this year on the 18th May 2015, which lasted for 4 weeks and was very successful. Our vision is to now strive back again with an ongoing after school activity center with the continued vision of bringing the best to the child with a perfect blend of uniqueness and perfection.
Don't have an account ? Register | Forgot Password