Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool offered by Google to help you analyze your website traffic.
Even though “web analytics” sounds like a very small area of your digital presence, the implications of Google Analytics are in fact huge.
This is because for most companies, your website serves as a hub for all of your digital traffic. If you are running any marketing activities such as search ads or social media ads, your users are most likely going to visit your website somewhere along their user journey.
Given that your website is the central hub of your digital presence, your website is the best way to give you a holistic view of the effectiveness of all the campaigns you are running to promote your product/services online. Google Analytics is a free tool that can help you track your digital marketing effectiveness.
That’s why over 50 million websites around the world uses Google Analytics. If you are not using it, you should set it up right now.
The internet world has transformed the businesses to such an extent that it has given birth to new business models in unimaginable domains.
(1) the food delivery businesses, a couple of decades back who would have thought a mere website or app, can bring food to your doorsteps from your favorite restaurants.
(2) the online banking, just imagine those days when you have to stand in long ques to deposit or withdraw money from your own account, all those challans, drafts, cheques etc. Online banking has sorted the life of common man.
(3) Miscellaneous household services booking; gone are the days when one needs to look for a plumber, electrician, gardeners in the city. Home service companies have structured the most unorganized and hugely spread services and made it a cakewalk for end-users to book the service.
This is just the beginning, the internet is here to stay and the way offline business will utilize digital media is unimaginable. Till the time websites and apps are in use, Google Analytics’ scope can’t be questioned.
· Enhance Your Competency. The biggest and most important benefit of Analytics certification is that your competency in using the tool is enhanced. ...
· Gain an Edge on Competitors. ...
· Improve Your Prospects. ...
· Get Trained by Google. ...
· Impress Customers. ...
· Learn About Other Tools
Program has the following eligibility criteria:
1. Graduation with minimum 50% marks
2. All the management and business related students, any student who want to join.