About Internet Cyber Security
Cybersecurity is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It's also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.
· Network security is the practice of securing a computer network from intruders, whether targeted attackers or opportunistic malware.
· Application security focuses on keeping software and devices free of threats. A compromised application could provide access to the data its designed to protect. Successful security begins in the design stage, well before a program or device is deployed.
· Information security protects the integrity and privacy of data, both in storage and in transit.
· Operational security includes the processes and decisions for handling and protecting data assets. The permissions users have when accessing a network and the procedures that determine how and where data may be stored or shared all fall under this umbrella.
· Disaster recovery and business continuity define how an organization responds to a cyber-security incident or any other event that causes the loss of operations or data. Disaster recovery policies dictate how the organization restores its operations and information to return to the same operating capacity as before the event. Business continuity is the plan the organization falls back on while trying to operate without certain resources.
· End-user education addresses the most unpredictable cyber-security factor: people. Anyone can accidentally introduce a virus to an otherwise secure system by failing to follow good security practices. Teaching users to delete suspicious email attachments, not plug in unidentified USB drives, and various other important lessons is vital for the security of any organization.
Scope of Cyber Security
Cyber Security is an essential component of any company or enterprise across the world, hence the scope of Cyber Security is immense. Cyber Security is the technology, process, and practice, designed to protect devices, programs, and data from damages, attacks, and other unauthorized access. Cyber Security is also known as Information Technology Security, focuses on protecting computers, applications, systems and networks from unauthorized access, change, or destruction. The former components are the basic components of any company hence you can imagine what would the scope of cybersecurity be like.
Many authorized institutions, like the military, government agencies, financial institutions, Banking Sector, etc. have confidential information that is stored on computers and transmitted to networks. With growing cyber-attacks, it has become necessary to protect this sensitive data and personal information. Thousands and millions of Cyber Security professionals will be required to do so.
Benefits of Cyber Security
Who can join this course?
Anyone can join this course who is interested to learn and earn the Knowledge
All participants will get the certificate at the end of the session
Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
Email E-Hacking and Security
Google E-Hacking and Security
Website E-Hacking Attacks & Security (Important Module)
Social Engineering Attack
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Torn Apart