About Digital Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the best & trending way of marketing nowadays. It is all about reaching customers via various digital channels like search engines, social media, email, and many more. Digital Marketing Course is the best marketing technique where people perform different conceptual techniques like Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, and Web Analytics to reach their branding to a target audience and convert them as customers. Digital marketing is the practice of promoting products or services with the help of digital devices and technology.
In simple words, digital marketing is any form of marketing that occurs online with the help of mobile, laptop, internet, etc. In addition to digital signage and technology that may not be connected to the internet. It can range from anything as complex as automated email marketing initiatives all the way down to the content choices on your website’s blog.
Scope of Digital Marketing Course
Some of the top Digital Marketing jobs and their profiles are given below:
· Market Research Analyst: The job ofa market research analyst is to study the conditions of the market & observes the possibility of sale of a service or product. These analysts gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs & buying habits and help companies understand about the sale of its products & services. The starting salary of Market Research Analyst is Rs 3.5 lakh and upwards.
· Content Marketer/Manager: A content marketer’s job is to create original and engaging content and promote the same on digital platforms in an organic way. The content marketer is also responsible for ensuring that the online content is search engine optimized. The starting salary of Content Marketer/Manager is Rs 6.75 lakh and upwards.
· Digital Marketing Consultant: The responsibilities of a digital marketing consultant includes overseeing SEO projects, web designing, social media promotion, and overseeing advertising campaigns. The starting salary of Digital Marketing Consultant is Rs 5 lakh and upwards.
· Conversion Rate Optimizer: A conversion rate optimizer manages the key conversion points in marketing, manages and optimizes landing pages increases conversion rates, and optimizes lead-to-customer conversion rate.
· SEO Manager/Professional: An SEO Manger is responsible for developing and implementing adequate search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and activities like pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and social media. The starting salary of SEO Manager/Professional is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
· Social Media Manager: A social media manager is expected to manage social media campaigns, increase the brand’s presence on social networking sites, build a network of social media influencers, post and comment on relevant blogs, engage in online conversations and attend to customer feedbacks and queries. The starting salary of Social Media Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
· PPC Search Manager: A person who is passionate about internet marketing and has the ability to think creatively can become a PPC Search Manager. It is imperative for a PPC manager to adapt to new business types quickly and apply the knowledge to marketing initiatives that can eventually help in achieving client goals. The starting salary of PPC Search Manager is Rs 5 lakh and upwards
· SEO Executive: A SEO executive conducts on-site and off-site analysis of the SEO competitors of its clients. On-site and off-site SEO strategies are created alongside a detailed keyword research. Also, optimum use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is done and attention is paid to any significant change in Google algorithm. The starting salary of SEO Executive is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
· Email Marketer: The main responsibilities of an email marketer includes identifying the target audience and growing the email list. An email marketer’s responsibility also includes designing and implementing direct email marketing campaigns, proof-reading emails, ensuring mobile-friendly email templates, writing newsletters, upgrading email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features. Ensuring prompt and accurate communication with clients is also a part of an email marketer’s job. The starting salary of Email Marketer is Rs 4 lakh and upwards.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing is rapidly increasing and growing career path. If more communication channels are available, the need for more digital marketing people is required.
Digital marketing has become hugely popular in such a short period, and for a good reason. Today’s customers and clients spend an increasing amount of time online, and they expect their favorite companies to be online, too.
The internet landscape might seem intimidating, but effective digital marketing can be an enormous boon for business. With careful strategy and implementation, the benefits of digital marketing on business include the expansion of the audience, meeting target customers where they’re spending their time, and achieving this for a far more affordable price than traditional marketing methods allow.
· Program has the following eligibility criteria:
· Graduation with minimum 50% marks
· All the management and business related students, any student who want to join.
1- Search Engine Optimization
· On-Page & Off-Page SEO Practices
· Learn SEO Via Best SEO Tools
· Learn SEO Relevant Website Design Practices
· Understand Best Link-Building Practices
· SEO Site Audit & Algorithm Update
· SEO Analytics
2- Social Media Marketing
· Know SMM History & Social Media Importance
· Understand Community Building & Develop Facebook Marketing Strategies
· Understand Facebook Ads
· Understand Twitter Marketing & Types Of Twitter Ads
· Understand LinkedIn Marketing In B2B Businesses
· Learn YouTube Marketing
· Understand Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat & Other Social Media Marketing
· Delve Into Social Media Marketing Analytics
3- Email Marketing
· Email Marketing Basics & Evolution
· Email Marketing – Mailing List & Organizing The Mailing List
· HTML & Text Emails
· Newsletters Announcements & Event Invitation
· Content & Landing Pages
· Email Marketing Spam Compliance & How To Avoid Spamming?
· Avoid Being Blacklisted In Email Marketing
· Service Providers, Automation & Metrics
· Follow UPS, Tools & Email Marketing – Tips
4- Content Marketing
· Content Marketing Online Course Overview
· Content Marketing Online Course – Content Creation & Targeting Customers
· Content Marketing Online Course – Know What Blogging Is
· Content Marketing Courses Online – Make Your Content Strategy
· Content Marketing Courses Online – Content Promotion, Analysis, & Reporting
5- Search Engine Marketing
· PPC Introduction
· Understand The Complete PPC Glossary
· Ads On Google
· Keyword List In PPC
· Parts Of PPC Ad
· PPC Landing Pages
· Bidding In PPC
· Yahoo & Bing Search Marketing
· Measuring Results
6- Web Analytics
· Analytics Introduction
· Web Analytics Dashboard
· Google Analytics
· Analytics Tools
· Segmentation In Google Analytics
· Web Analytics Conversions
· Other Kinds Of Analytics